Our process will:
- Analyze travel trends and technologies in the Denver metro area.
- Explore and evaluate different combinations and types of technologies and how they increase mobility.
- Find ways that regional public agencies and the private sector can work together to fund and implement technologies.
- Align transportation investments of multiple public agencies strategically.
- Get ideas from local residents and organizations about how technology can help create a livable community.
Arriving at a comprehensive Blueprint means analyzing several new multi-modal technologies and assessing different ways to make them available to the public. Multiple scenarios are being evaluated and tested based on what the community and the thought leaders have said is important about the future of mobility.
- On Demand
- Pilot Projects
A Summary of the Final Blueprint
View the full Blueprint Report here
- Health and Wellness
- Social Equity
- Urban Form
- Economic Vitality
The final Blueprint will set the vision and contain strategies for local agencies to implement cutting-edge technology that promotes mobility and supports livable communities. It will:
- Recommend policies and programs
- Prioritize investments
- Identify pilot projects
- Develop public and private partnerships